Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Breaking Bad

Sorry I haven't written in a while.  I have to say, I have been not necessarily into my usual genre fare.  What I've been binge watching lately is Breaking Bad.  I must admit, I have formerly talked a little trash about Breaking Bad and other contemporary TV dramas.

Easter eggs in breaking bad:

In season 2 episode 4 Jesse calls Mr. White "Hal" the name of Bryan Cranston's character on Malcolm in the Middle.

Bob Odenkirk's character, Saul Goodman the lawyer, changed his name so it sounds like "It's all good man."

Walter White's shirt colors change with the phases of his life and his general moods.  He goes from green to maroon to pink to blue

Jonathan Banks who plays Mike Ehrmantraut is a character actor that's been in Linda's Film on Menstration The girl in the empty grave
and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment